Namitha and her makeup-wearing fat chick Jeans and T-shirts.


Actually I’m not sure about Namitha and her makeup, what she has done. But This isn’t exactly how I like to see my sweet and favorite Namitha, without makeup and wearing fat chick Jeans and T-shirts. but I rarely turn down a chance to post pictures of her on cineindya so I’ll take it. Actually I’m actually kind of impressed, because she’s not looking her normal hot in tight clothing and fancy face paint, but she actually still kind of looks good. Not many women can say that. Do you think Bollywood Actress looks good without makeup, I don’t think so. Well done Sweetheart, You are Super Gorgeous Woman not in South Indian but also all over the India. Best of Luck
Spicy South indian actress Namitha without makeup gallery 23Spicy South indian actress Namitha without makeup hot lookSpicy South indian actress Namitha without makeup gallery 2323
Spicy South indian actress Namitha without Make up pics